[GRASS5] dgtable vector library

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Tue Sep 9 17:51:52 EDT 2003

Hi Greg,

On Mon, Sep 08, 2003 at 09:31:06PM -0400, Greg Sepesi wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've posted the dgtable vector library and demo app to
>
>    http://www.eduneer.com/gad/dg_src.tar.gz  (2.0 Mbytes)
>
> I'll keep it there a few weeks.

Great - thanks for posting it!

> The README is listed below.
[...]
> I'm using dgtable in a couple projects.  If there's interest in using it
> in GRASS ver >= 5.1, I'll add the appropriate formatting and headers.

It would be really nice to compare functionality in GRASS ver >= 5.1.
If possible, yes, please add the appropriate formatting and headers.
At time the other DGLib seems to be a bit abandoned... (Roberto's
email address bounces).

We have some test cases (aka vector data) ready to try with your
implementation.

Best regards

Markus