[GRASS5] Re: r.sun questions

Jaro Hofierka hofierka at geomodel.sk
Tue Sep 23 02:00:47 EDT 2003

Hamish wrote:

>>>Questions:
>>>- Declination:  Meaningless in mode 2?
>>
>>no, it is still necessary in mode 2.
>

> Sorry, I meant in the r.sun_out.txt output, not in the program.

OK. I think it could stay there. It is important to now what value of
declination was used in calculations because there are many
approximation formulas. It is meaningless if you set your own
declination value, but if you set just a day number, it is still necessary.

> Just about to commit some changes to CVS.
> I hope there are no mistakes.

I am looking forward to your updates! Thanks again.

Jaro