[GRASS5] [bug #2129] (grass) d.text.freetype: bad rendering

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Wed Sep 24 08:24:27 EDT 2003

On Wed, Sep 24, 2003 at 01:31:52PM +0200, Request Tracker wrote:
[...]
> I can't find any documentation for src/libes/raster/Raster.c
> R_raster_char() or really know how to pull apart draw_character() much
> more.

Right now I have sumbitted the first bunch of doxygen-style
function documentation to
src/libes/raster/

Unfortunately R_raster_char() remains undocumented. Whomever
knows what it is doing, please add the documentation into
src/libes/raster/Raster.c
(above is another function which demonstrates how to do that).

Markus

PS: More doxygen-style function documentation to be submitted soon.