[GRASS5] Ordered ascii vector output

John Preston john.preston at uwimona.edu.jm
Thu Sep 25 10:43:11 EDT 2003

Hi, Can anybody tell me how I can get an ascii output of the x,y's in a
vector file ordered sequentially. I have a vector file that contains the
coast of Jamaica and I want this in a ascii file with x,y's ordered so
that they follow each other around the coast.

As it is now (v.out.ascii to xxxxx) the output formats all dump small
line segments that are not sequential.

Thanks (in anticipation).

--
John Preston                                          Tel: (876)927-1777
International Centre for                                (876) 935-8532-3
Mona, Kingston 7, Jamaica W.I.               john.preston at uwimona.edu.jm