[GRASS5] [bug #2134] (grass) Important Assistance

Request Tracker grass-bugs at intevation.de
Fri Sep 26 00:06:13 EDT 2003

this bug's URL: http://intevation.de/rt/webrt?serial_num=2134

Dear Friend,

I wish the best in life for you and your family, and I hope you will rece=
ive
this mail in good spirit and respond quickly with ultmost secrecy and con=
fidentiality,
I got your address through my professional relationship in discharging of=

my duties for my government. My name is Mr Anthony Johnson and I am the
chief of security and operations for former president Charles Taylor ofLi=
beria.
Please protect this mail for the safety of my life and that of my family
to avoid being
tortured or killed by his left behind secret agents. Please
I humbly beg you from the bottom of my heart to listen very carefully, th=
situation in my country is very critical and chaos, uproar and hostilitie=
had brought the country to it knees and from intelligent report the cente=
cannot hold anymore for former president Charles Taylor and his governmen=
t.
The intense pressure from united states, united nations, international co=
mmunity
and west African peace keeping force [Ecomo] had made
him [former president
Charles Taylor] to step aside and go on exile and also pressure to face
war crime charges against humanity.
Listen very carefully, you know my country is very rich with diamonds, an=
with my position as former chief of seuurih
y and operations I have accumulated
so much diamonds which I had sold to generate close to $30 Million over
the years and it is this fund that I want to move to you for safe keeping=
.
The fund are in boxes in dollar denomination and
it would be sent to you through diplomatic courier service with your name=

as the beneficiary within few days.Please would you do me a favour to rec=
eive
this fund for me? Else the government
in power will seize the fund and plunder it. If you are capable and know
that you will truly and honestly help me, write me now, time is no more
on my side. I will give you 30% of the fund and will come to your country=

to take my part. Extend a friendly hand and help me.
I urgently await your reply
with this e-mail

Your
Sincerely