[GRASS5] GisMorphix available online

Sajith VK sajithvk at hotpop.com
Sun Apr 4 18:05:10 EDT 2004

Hi,
We are glad to anounce that "GisMorphix" is now available
online. Its a GNU/Linux distribution for Scientific applications in
general and Gis applications in perticular. Its based on Morphix
and Debian GNU/Linux. Please loot at
http://freesoftware.keltron.org/gismorphix-cd.html

Major packaes includes GRASS, thuban, Qgis, gmt, igmt, octave etc.
Applications needed for common tasks like Office suite,
mail client etc are also included, which makes it a complete
Operating system.

All softwares in this CD are freesoftwares. If you dont have enough
bandwidth to download the cd, please let us know. We can write a CD
and send it to you,(only If Inside India).....

Looking for your comments.....
--
"Freedom Matters"
Sajith VK