[GRASS5] [bug #2388] (grass) Hungarian National projection system and grid (EOV)

Request Tracker grass-bugs at intevation.de
Wed Apr 21 04:13:35 EDT 2004

this bug's URL: http://intevation.de/rt/webrt?serial_num=2388

Subject: Hungarian National projection system and  grid (EOV)

Platform: GNU/Linux/i386
grass obtained from: CVS
grass binary for platform: Compiled from Sources

Dear GRASS Team,

Is there a chance that the Hungarian national projection system and grid (abbreviated usually as EOV) could be included into the GRASS g.proj module? We are archaeologists who would like to use GRASS in our projects but the lack of this system poses difficulties in our work (an example: our GPS works in WGS84 but it is a requirement by the heritage protection agency here to provide maps and data on sites in EOV). If the answer is a 'YES', we are ready to collect and send all the data necessary for the writing of the module.

Thanx in advance.

Gabor Bertok, Gergely Kovaliczky