[GRASS5] Hugarian and other ISO8859-2 languages in GRASS

Adam Rad³owski adamr at informatyka.gdansk.pl
Fri Apr 23 05:06:15 EDT 2004

I'm not sure, but once I read, that someone  wrote about implementation  hungarian (and other ISO8859-2) specific letters in GRASS.  The problem was resolved at about 2 years ago.
It is possible to use those letters in GRASS monitor and with printer commands.
The GRASS polish fonts are from 2 years available, and (after some letters) now I've decided to create the GRASS fonts with all ISO8859-2 fonts and HOWTO. I suppose, they will be ready to use at the end of may. I've created  tools (http://wgug.meteo.uni.wroc.pl/ - link "pliki" - take three last files and unpack - documentation is in english & pilish language.
With these tools you can very easy create/modify GRASS fonts.
With greetings.
Adam
--
Adam Radłowski
ul. Kurpiowska 22/3, 81-554 Gdynia, 0-603089102