[GRASS5] gtkgrass

Andrea Antonello moovida at katamail.com
Tue Apr 27 11:41:34 EDT 2004

Well, just a guess :)
Don't want to discuss about programming language.
Just, in a few months we spread a first release.
Could be more persistent to work on something already existing. :)

Good luck, whatever you choose...
Andrea

On Tuesday 27 April 2004 16:42, Jean-Denis Giguere wrote:
> Andrea Antonello wrote:
> > Why not join the JGrass java GUI project?
>
> Java is not free. I think it is important to use free tools to build
> free software.
>
> But, maybye there are serious advantages to use java instead of GTK,
> could you explain them to me.
>
> Regards,
>
> Jean-Denis
>
> > Cheers
> > Andrea

"Let it be as much a great honour to take as to give learning,
if you want to be called wise."
Skuggsja' - The King's mirror - 1240 Reykjavik

University of Trento
Via Mesiano, 77 - Trento (ITALY)

Andrea Antonello
tel:  +393288497722