[GRASS5] (Text based) startup screen patch

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Tue Aug 10 11:40:38 EDT 2004

This should be amply long for complex location/mapset names.

Of course, as it is, I have trouble remembering and correctly typing names
with the current 14 character limit. ;-)

Michael
C. Michael Barton, Professor
School of Human Origins, Cultures, & Societies
PO Box 872402
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402
USA