[GRASS5] OpenGL GL/gl.h not found and fftw

DrakeGis drakegis at dacafe.com
Tue Aug 17 18:35:31 EDT 2004

Hi,
  I'm compiling grass 5.7.0 from the sources and I'm unable to find how to
include OpenGL.
   I tried "--with-opengl-includes=/usr/X11R6/include/" because gl.h
"lives" in /usr/X11R6/include/GL/ but I received a message that gl.h is
not available.
   I'm using Debian SID, and I also have the xlibmesa packages installed
on my system.
   Does anybody knows which are the correct flags ?

   By the way I'm very curious about what is for "fftw".

   Thanks

     D.

Stay ahead of the information curve.
Receive GIS news and jobs on your desktop daily.
Subscribe today to the GIS CafeNews newsletter.
[ http://www10.giscafe.com/nl/newsletter_subscribe.php ]
It's informative and essential.