[GRASS5] [bug #2777] (grass) add "erase monitor" button

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Mon Dec 6 13:20:12 EST 2004

Markus,

This is what I thought he was referring to. Hence my comments about the 5.7
GUI. Given that there is an always available button to erase the current
monitor to white--without having to bring up d.erase--it seems to me that
adding an erase button to many/all of the autogenerated dialogs is rather
redundant and unnecessary.

Michael

On 12/6/04 3:23 AM, "Markus Neteler" <neteler at itc.it> wrote:

> Michael,
>
> he refers to the GUI on the fly.
> A change (easy to do, but desired?) had to go into
> lib/gis/gui.tcl
>
> (search 'Close' there)
>
> Markus
>
> On Sun, Dec 05, 2004 at 03:54:29PM -0700, Michael Barton wrote:

School of Human, Evolution and Social Change
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402
USA

voice: 480-965-6262; fax: 480-965-7671