[GRASS5] Re: 5.7/6.0: some considerations

Stefan Paulick stefan.paulick at urbeli.com
Thu Dec 9 06:18:17 EST 2004

Thank you Radim, you do a socko job!

Drop me a mail with your post adress, and I will send you and Markus some
gorgeous-brain-wiping Bavarian Beer to honour your efforts.

Beside, I understood the questions asked to the list not at all as a
criticims but more as a call for help.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / With kindest regards

Stefan Paulick

http://www.urbeli.com
mailto://stefan.paulick@urbeli.com