[GRASS5] [bug #2786] (grass) d.zoomed in and out too much, now can't get back exactly

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Thu Dec 9 08:02:01 EST 2004

Florian,

making diffs is quite simple and does not require cvs write access.
The few steps are (nothing to program):

- have a fresh 5.7 source code tree (needed anyway);
  run
    cvs up -dP
  to refresh again (works fine even over 56k modem)
- create the diffs:
  cd display/d.zoom/
  cvs diff -u > dzoom.diffs

- send/post the file (as attachment).