[GRASS5] Re: 5.7/6.0: some considerations

Thu Dec 9 09:03:22 EST 2004

On Thursday 09 December 2004 13:57, Radim Blazek wrote:
> Thanks, but I wanted to say: until GRASS users recognize that sending
> just thanks and beer is not enough, GRASS will be what it is - merda.

well as the GRASS survey revealed (results will be published soon!) there are
a lot of users who want to contribute but do not know how - hence the user
community already recognised that they have to help but it takes time until
they managed to get "jobs" to do e.g. via the "to do" wiki section.

just to encourage the developers that helping hands are on their way ;-)
Martin