[GRASS5] Re: select.tcl finished

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Mon Dec 13 16:58:08 EST 2004

Florian

I updated the gtcltk folder (along with your updated to dm) in my binary
distribution and was able to test the symbol selection.

It works great. Thanks very much.

Michael

On 12/13/04 8:51 AM, "Florian Goessmann" <florian at wallweg39.de> wrote:

> michael
>
> i finished the work on select window. in now smoothly works with region
> and symbol collections. try it!
> as i needed to slightly change vector.tcl to work with it, i already
> applied your patches to vector.tcl to cvs as well. i hope you don't
> mind. i had them already merge locally thus it was easier to commit it
> in one step.
>
> regards
> florian

School of Human, Evolution and Social Change
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402
USA

voice: 480-965-6262; fax: 480-965-7671