[GRASS5] [bug #2306] (grass) nviz image dump at max. resolution PPM

Request Tracker grass-bugs at intevation.de
Sun Feb 1 05:57:44 EST 2004

this bug's URL: http://intevation.de/rt/webrt?serial_num=2306

Subject: nviz image dump at max. resolution PPM

Platform: GNU/Linux/i386
grass obtained from: Trento Italy site
grass binary for platform: Compiled from Sources

Hi,

The image dump option in NVIZ at max. resolution (PPM) produces an incorrect file with narrow, colored horizontal strips across the image. I am saving a huge grid at max. resolution 4096x2530.
Apparently, this option saves file using tiles that are not sewn correctly. However this bug is only in a newer CVS version of grass5.3 (in my case Oct. 11, 2003). grass5.0.0 uses a different procedure that works OK.

Jaro