[GRASS5] dig_plus file - How does it work?

Flavio flias at ecosconsult.com.br
Tue Feb 10 14:22:21 EST 2004

Hi all,

On my eternal quest to find out how the dig_plus file is contructed, I have
only found the following reference on the programmer's manual:

" Vector Index and Pointer File:..For this reason, and since the internal structure of the dig_plus file is
complex, the format of this file will not be described. "

so, I am still looking for someone how might know where I can get more
detailed information about this file.
Any information will be greatly appriciated.

thanks.