[GRASS5] grass5.0/5.3 - tcltkgrass: command line in the module windows is not copyable

Hamish hamish_nospam at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 17 16:23:33 EST 2004

> A question that came up on the French speaking list: In the module
> windows opened by tcltkgrass, the command line that the chosen opens
> create is displayed in the last text field of the window. Before, one
> could copy this text field (and thus include the command in a script,
> or simply learn how to use the command line). Now, this field is not
> copyable anymore (at least under Debian testing/unstable with XFCE and
> under Mandrake 9.2). Anyone know why ?

I've seen the same thing with Debian/testing, versions of GRASS from
5.0.2 through 5.3. (NVIZ crashes, so I figure both were compiled with tcl8.4)

On a Redhat 7.3 system, it works ok, 5.0.3preX & GRASS 5.3 from last month.

I'll try compiling 5.3 with Tcl/Tk 8.3 on Debian and see if that works ...

Hamish