[GRASS5] When will grass 5.3 and 5.7 be available in Windows 2000

Stephen Clark stephen.clark at focus.ca
Thu Jan 29 11:19:06 EST 2004

Hi all,

Is there some time frame of when grass 5.3 and 5.7 will be available for Windows 2000.

I have Cygwin installed on my machine but am not very good at using it so I thought I might wait for the Binaries to become available.
If someone has a lot of patience I could try out the Cygwin compile and install though...

My interest is in the use of GDAL and especially Shape files with the route analysis module in GRASS combined with Mapserver to display the results.

thanks,
Stephen