[GRASS5] WinGRASS binaries on itc.it site incorrectly compiled

Mike Thomas mthomas at gil.com.au
Sat Jan 31 22:18:58 EST 2004

Hi Michael.

> The best thing seems to be to recompile 5.0.3 correctly without all
> the dependencies, and repost it. I mainly work on a Mac and don't
> (yet?) have the ability to compile for Cygwin from source. Hopefully
> someone with Windows and a PC can do this. Thanks much.

Looking at the dates on these packages it looks like the last one I
built and tested was 5.02 as I was overseas in November when the 5.03
one was built.   I'll try and build a Cygwin 5.03 early this week and
then the 5.3 and 5.7 branches the following week unless everyone is
happy with the 5.7 that Richard Greenwood has very kindly provided.

Am I right in understanding, Michael, that you will be happy with NVIZ +
Postgres?  (I haven't the time to build and test multiple variations of
any particular version number, and I think it is more useful to supply
the most complete feature set possible.)

Cheers

Mike Thomas.