[GRASS5] GRASS 5.7 ps.map

Jachym Cepicky jachymc at tiscali.cz
Sat Jan 31 16:52:30 EST 2004

Hallo,
I'm working with the ps.map module in GRASS 5.7 and I would have
couple of notes:

First:
There is no link target at
http://grass.itc.it/grass51/manuals/html57_user/ps.map.html
(Chaper  "Labels") it should lead to
http://grass.itc.it/grass51/manuals/html57_user/p.labels.html

Second:
It is said, that you can choose the font, you want to use for example to
paint your legend. Is there anny list of these fonts? Does anny of those
work with non-english languages (or better non-ascii characters)?

Third:
I wanted to run g.manual and it ended with following message:
/usr/src/grass57_exp_2003_10_04/dist.i686-pc-linux-gnu/scripts/g.manual:
line 49: konqueror: command not found

That is allright, I haven't even qt installed. Where/how can I set the variable
$GRASS_HTML_BROWSER ?

I'm using g57, own compilation from the snapshot from 4.10.2003

Thanks

Jáchym
--
Jachym Cepicky