[GRASS5] Re: [GRASSLIST:3536] Re: script for importing Terra-ASTER data

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Tue Jun 1 16:35:30 EDT 2004

Zbigniew,

I updated the r.in.aster script to read Level 1A ASTER imagery. I have
a set and have tested it. It seems to work fine. I include a copy here.
I am also posting it on my website in a new GRASS script exchange that
I am going to launch (with some trepidation) in a followup posting.
Thanks for your help in testing this.

Michael Barton