[GRASS5] Re: mapset changing script

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Thu Jun 3 16:41:43 EDT 2004

Hamish,

I was messing around with doing a location/mapset changing script
yesterday, but didn't get real far before I had to do something else.
I'd be interested in seeing/using yours if you'd be willing to let me.

What do you think about putting it into the script exchange?

Michael
Michael Barton, Professor & Curator
School of Human Origins, Cultures, & Societies
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402
USA

voice: 480-965-6262; fax: 480-965-7671