[GRASS5] updates to tcltkgrass for GRASS 5.7

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Wed Jun 9 16:44:25 EDT 2004

I've recently fixed a set of minor but annoying bugs in tcltkgrass for
GRASS 5.7 and tried to improve readability in some of the menus. I've
committed these fixes to the CVS, along with a few scripts (updated
from 5.3 to 5.7) that show up in the menus. I've also updated the
tcltkgrass4G57.tar.gz package on my website if you just want to
download the update. It is at
<http://www.public.asu.edu/~cmbarton/grass.htm>

Please let  me know how it works--especially if you find any problems.

Michael Barton

Michael Barton, Professor & Curator
School of Human Origins, Cultures, & Societies
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402
USA

voice: 480-965-6262; fax: 480-965-7671