[GRASS5] v.surf.idw

Sabine Grabner csab7771 at uibk.ac.at
Mon Jun 14 10:39:29 EDT 2004

hello,

i need to interpolate my temperature data from a vector file with few stations
to a raster map. therefore i need to calculate the temperature at any station
at a reference elevation first, than make the idw-interpolation and bring the
data to original elevation back again with a temperature lapse rate.

i thought i could do this by manipulating the module v.surf.idw but i can't
find the module in the source code (downloaded cvs snapshot). i have no
directory src/vector like src/raster. i found v.surf.rst in

ueberflieger:/opt/grass53sources/grass53_exp_2004_06_12/src/mapdev/v.surf.rst
#

please tell me where i can find the required module. thanks a lot, sabine