[GRASS5] GRASS 5.7.0 beta5

Wed Jun 16 12:31:57 EDT 2004

Hello Radim,

compilation worked fine.

just two questions.
The button d.m - options - launch tcltkgrass sometimes keeps on top of all
windows after I selected options - anyone else encountered this problem using
debian?

In the d.m. I set a raster on top and a vector below it but in the monitor the
vector was above the raster - intuitively I would say the the top layer in
the d.m. is also the top layer in the monitor.

but anyway, GRASS definitely matured! looks great! congratulations. Martin