[GRASS5] WinGRASS questions on NVIZ and GRASS 5.3

Richard Greenwood rich at greenwoodmap.com
Tue Mar 2 21:52:46 EST 2004

Glynn Clements wrote:

> I've uploaded my NVWISH2.2 binary (from 5.3) to grass.itc.it/incoming,
> although I can't guarantee that it will work on any given system (at
> least Tcl/Tk is linked statically, so that's one package which
> shouldn't cause any problems).

I would be very interested in trying your binary on my Cygwin
installations, which I have been using to build WinGRASS. I am
suspicious that I have been over zealous with updating my system.

However I can not read from grass.itc.it/incoming. Is it write-only? Is
there an alternative method by which I could fetch your binary? Or would
you be able to email or ftp it to me?

Regards,
Rich

--