[GRASS5] Does GRASS have Java?

prabhath at vesess.com prabhath at vesess.com
Mon Mar 8 01:14:50 EST 2004

I'm involved in a group project of the Faculty of Information Technology,
University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka (Any idea where _that_ is?) based on GRASS5.

However, we have to do it in Java, and at the moment we can't locate any .java
file inside the GRASS source (Panic!!!). We'd heard that there was this Java
wrapper for GRASS4; could it be that Java support is discontinued in GRASS5 or
we are having really bad eye-sight?

Any guidance on GRASS+Java is very much appreciated. Please help. Save a life.

Prabhath