[GRASS5] GRASS Book discount

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Fri Mar 26 07:14:59 EST 2004

On Tue, Mar 23, 2004 at 07:15:28PM +0100, Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> Dear GRASS users and developers,
>
> as most of you might know, Intevation is distributing
> the English GRASS book by Markus Neteler and Helena Mitasova,
> including the FreeGIS CD.

More background on the offer can be found on my
fresh posting to the FreeGIS-list:
	http://intevation.de/pipermail/freegis-list/2004-March/001670.html

	Background:
	The book has been very successful, thus the authors will do a 2nd
	edition.  As Intevation has a few books left we are offering a
	bundle with the FreeGIS-CD now for an attractive price.  The 2nd
	edition of the book is planned to be printed in about two month and
	probably will sell at a similiar or higher price as the 1st edition.