[GRASS5] Re: grass5 digest, Vol 1 #1137 - 9 msgs

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Mon May 3 13:45:10 EDT 2004

Check out Mark  Lake's agent simulation work with GRASS at
http://<www.ucl.ac.uk/~tcrnmar/>. Look under Simulation/Magical

Michael Barton
Michael Barton, Professor & Curator
School of Human Origins, Cultures, & Societies
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402
USA

voice: 480-965-6262; fax: 480-965-7671