[GRASS5] Embedding GRASS display in my application

Sajith VK sajithvk at hotpop.com
Tue May 4 11:10:24 EDT 2004

Hi all,
	Thanks Glynn for the help...(And sorry for delay in trying)
It worked perfectly when I passed XID of a window, But nothing
happended when I passwd  XID of a gnomecanvas.window...
May be some issue with gnomecanvas or so.. I will try...

B/w I read that display modules and XDRIVER communicates
through sockets/fifo. (Am I correct?).. Can I read the
draw instrucions from the socket/fifo and write myown
functions to render them to my canvas? If possible it offers
me highest  flexibility....

Sorry if my question is meaningless, I am just a bigginer
in grass programming....

Thanks for your help,

--
"Freedom Matters"