[GRASS5] OGR

Radim Blazek blazek at itc.it
Fri May 7 12:32:08 EDT 2004

I added also OGR DBMI driver, but there is a problem,
I wanted to use FID (feature ID) as GRASS category, unfortunately
FID may be 0, in GRASS, category = 0 is the same as no category,
so I used FID+1 in vector library, but I forgot that it cannot
work in the driver.

Any idea how to solve this?

Radim