[GRASS5] grass + kernel 2.6

Andrea Antonello antonell at ing.unitn.it
Fri May 14 09:48:34 EDT 2004

Funny, I did the same with the same distribution
but I got various problems on the grass57. :)

I will have a closer look on it in the next days.
Thanks for your replay.

Andrea

On Friday 14 May 2004 15:37, Otto Dassau wrote:
> On Fri, 14 May 2004 14:42:30 +0200
>
> Andrea Antonello <moovida at katamail.com> wrote:
> > Hy all,
> > did anyone try to compile grass on a system with the 2.6 kernel?
> > Any problem?
>
> I compiled 5.3 / 5.7 on new SuSe 9.1 with:
>
> kernelversion 2.6
> gcc (GCC) 3.3.3 (SuSE Linux)
>

> -> no problem
>
>    Otto

"Let it be as much a great honour to take as to give learning,
if you want to be called wise."
Skuggsja' - The King's mirror - 1240 Reykjavik

University of Trento
Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering / CUDAM
Via Mesiano, 77 - Trento (ITALY)

Andrea Antonello
tel:  +393288497722
fax:  +390461882672