[GRASS5] CVSAnalY + CVSAnalYweb, and general CVS plans

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Wed May 19 06:13:11 EDT 2004

On Fri, May 14, 2004 at 05:03:54PM +0200, Markus Neteler wrote:
> do you see a chance to install the CVS statistics software?

Sorry for being to quiet on it.
It is still on my list,
unfortunately it will not happen anytime soon.
Resistance against software patents has eaten up
more of my time in the last month.
And the installation does not seem to be trivial.

In addition Intevation plans to start a Gforge server
so that we can add those nice functionality to a Free Software
project and have projects administer themselfs to a larger extend.
If we get that working we could think of moving parts of GRASS
development resource there, too, which would give more people access
to help the infrastructure.

	Bernhard