[GRASS5] Can't get d.vect to display my data from PostGRASS

Funkmeister funkmeister at lynxseismicdata.com
Wed May 19 17:42:02 EDT 2004

Since posting the last message, I executed a v.build on the map. Now
all the ids are 0 (instead of 301) and I get a bus error from d.vect. I
am not very familar with the GRASS code, but it appears that
Line->offset is always 0 in V2_read_line_post():
   Line = Map->plus.Line[line];
   return Vect__Read_line_post (Map, line_p, line_c, Line->offset);

Could this mean that the files in the GRASS database are not built
properly? Or have i screwed something up somewhere?

Craig

On 19-May-04, at 1:09 PM, Funkmeister wrote:
<snip>

> Note the id=301.

<snip>