[GRASS5] grass/gis.h

Radim Blazek blazek at itc.it
Fri May 21 09:31:24 EDT 2004

Glynn Clements wrote:
> Also, for 5.1, it might be worth giving all of the GRASS headers a
> prefix directory, i.e.
>
> 	#include <grass/gis.h>
>
> The headers themselves could then go into /usr/include/grass without
> needing to use any -I switches (cf. the number of queries we get
> regarding --with-postgres-includes).

I would slowly start that. I'll put a copy of all GRASS header files
to $ARCH/include/grass, e.g. $ARCH/include/grass/gis.h
and I'll start to change all #include <xxx.h> to #include <grass/xxx.h>
in grass51 files. The files linked from grass50 will be changed once
moved to grass51.
Is it correct?

What about more versions of GRASS, say 5.7.10, 6.0.0 etc.?
How should be header files installed?

Radim