[GRASS5] GRASS 5.7.0 beta1

Richard Greenwood rich at greenwoodmap.com
Mon May 31 23:23:22 EDT 2004

Radim Blazek wrote:

> I have created beta1 source package for 5.7.0 :
> http://mpa.itc.it/radim/grass-5.7.0beta1.tar.gz (6.5 MB)
>
> It is full source code (make copymix; make srcdist)
> with files copied from 5.3.0. This version is not tagged in CVS.
> The purpose of this version is to check if configure, make,
> make bindist and *-install.sh works on various platforms.
>
> I would appreciate if volunteers could try to

Radim,

Thank you for all your work. It is exciting to see all the progress.

On Gentoo (2004.0, kernel 2.4, gcc 3.3.2)
   works fine

On Cygwin (what version, I do not know)
   builds and installs without error, but nziv and v.digit do not work
for me (this has been discussed previously).

Regards,
--
Richard Greenwood
www.greenwoodmap.com