[GRASS5] Porting list

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Mon Nov 1 18:06:44 EST 2004

Thanks much Huidae. I went through your list adde, organized it into the
type of module and made comments about what has been ported or not, what is
obsolete, and what is covered functionally by another command. I'd be happy
for anyone to make corrections on it. This should make it a bit easier to
see what remains to be ported and decided if it is worth the effort to do
so.

Michael

On 11/1/04 10:58 AM, "Huidae Cho" <grass4u at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm attaching a list, so could anyone update this? BTW, it would be
> great if things like this can be done in GRASS Wiki. No one uses it?
>
> Thanks,
> Huidae Cho
>

> On Mon, 1 Nov 2004 14:46:09 +0100, Markus Neteler <neteler at itc.it> wrote:
>> On Mon, Nov 01, 2004 at 01:31:47AM -0600, Huidae Cho wrote:
>>> Hi list,
>>>
>>> Is there any module list that should not be ported to 5.7 from 5.3?
>>
>> Yes,
>>
>>  http://grass.itc.it/grass57/index.html#docs
>>  -> GRASS 5.7 vector modules upgrade status
>>     ->
>> http://freegis.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/~checkout~/grass51/doc/vector/v.module
>> s.html
>>
>>> Currently, I can find many modules are missing in 5.7.
>>
>> Please post a list of module not appearing in above list.
>> Up to now we only transferred modules of interest to 5.7.
>> Your list might be helpful to identify further modules needed.
>>
>> Cheers
>>
>>  Markus

School of Human, Evolution and Social Change
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402
USA

voice: 480-965-6262; fax: 480-965-7671