[GRASS5] back patting
mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Sat Nov 20 18:40:08 EST 2004
As first appetizer for the results of the GRASS Users Survey, here are some pats on the
backs of all you developers :-) (taken from the comments at the end of the
- Grass is a wonderful tool for educational institutions with limited funds to introduce
students to GIS concepts and capabilities.
- A quand GRASS dans les universités en France ?;Je trouve que grass est
particulièrement pédagogique il faut diffuser cet outil !!!!
- I am happy that GRASS is alive!
- GRASS GIS is the real power. Thank you. :-)
- Congratulations!;the quality and funcionality of the GRASS has turned it useful for us.
- Keep up Boys, the product is Better than many of commercial solutions !
- go on, grass is a must!
- Grass as open source gis is important for who whants to be the real owner of his own
data. Anyway I find it's really a good GIS.
- good work boys! please let 5.7 devel have a warp!!
- Best wishes for this project, with grass I learned what is meant with G I S,
- Great way to give GIS and RS to the developing world. I am trying to see it is adopted
in the Indian education.
- Go team!
- Ánimo, y a seguir desarrollando este maravilloso software
- I have been using grass on and off the last 7 years. (Started with 4.2 and jumped soon
thereafter over to 5 pre something.) It has really been exiting to see the software
evolve in that time period. Now I am using 5.7 just great, especially regarding the
- Keep up the good work. Grass has great potential
- I think this is a great effort and anyone who has helped should feel proud - keep up
the good work!
- keep up the good work, ladies and gentleman. I really really really appreciate what
you have accomplished so far. Plus, GRASS saved my ass many times now. Thanks all.
- thank you for great GIS system
- Grass is my favourite GIS system.
- Thanks for making such a good software! : )
- I am very fond of the GRASS - R interface. Excellent work!
- Keep up the good work!
One more week to go and than we will start really analysing the results.
More information about the grass-dev