[GRASS5] Missing tcltk dialog for image tools

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Fri Oct 8 08:15:27 EDT 2004

On Thu, Oct 07, 2004 at 11:07:04PM -0700, Michael Barton wrote:
> I just noticed that several of the image tools are missing the autogenerated
> tcltk dialogs. I've now reset the GIS Manager menus to run these in xterm
> mode. However, if someone could add the header to generate dialogs at
> runtime it would be nice.
>
> It looks like the modules that still lack this are:
>
> I.points
> I.orthophoto
> I.class

AFAIK this affects all interative tools:
d.path
d.rast.edit
d.redraw
db.columns
db.copy
db.describe
db.execute
db.select
db.tables
g.access
g.setproj
g3.region
i.class
i.ortho.photo
i.points
i.vpoints
r.coin
r.digit
r.le.patch
r.le.pixel
r.le.setup
r.le.trace
r.mapcalc
r.region
r.terraflow
r3.mapcalc
r3.mask
r3.mkdspf
r3.showdspf
v.build.all
v.database
v.digit

Also the HTML pages are lacking the short description.

No idea, though, how to solve that.

Markus