[GRASS5] GRASS user online survey

Helena hmitaso at unity.ncsu.edu
Fri Oct 15 10:38:31 EDT 2004

Martin,

the survey would be very useful but what you have now is way too long and complex even
without the individual modules.
To get a reasonable response I suggest to simplify and shorten it,
maybe you can split it into two separate surveys. For the programmers survey
the developers list should be the best, but you could add people from the 2 GRASS
conferences who are not in the list but who have developed some capabilities.

Helena