[GRASS5] v.digit on GRASS5.7

Flavio Macedo flias at ecosconsult.com.br
Mon Oct 25 14:43:34 EDT 2004

Hi all,

I am a student here at the UFPR (Universidade Federal do Parana - Brazil). And
as a class project (GeoProcessing) we are trying to develop add couple more
features to the v.digit (GRASS 5.7) for our class. We have downloaded the
latest source code with the purpose to take a look at the code to try to
learn more about the new v.digit module. We learned how we could add new
buttons to the graphical interface, however, we couldn't find,  for example,
how the command "c_next_tool new_line"  is actually implemented. does it call
the old v.digit code (GRASS 5.3) do draw the line? if so, how is that done?

Thanks a lot.

Flavio