[GRASS5] Final additions to 5.4.0

Paul Kelly paul-grass at stjohnspoint.co.uk
Sat Oct 30 08:45:07 EDT 2004

Last Saturday I merged a few changes from the previous week in the 5.3 CVS
HEAD into the 5.4 release branch. A few bugfixes and I added the new
tcltkgrass modules that Michael put in, as I thought they couldn't do any
harm.

There've been a lot of changes to the 5.3 CVS HEAD though this week, which
really makes it quite confusing. Unless anybody makes a special case for
including any of these, I will leave them out, and tidy up the INSTALL and
NEWS.html and release 5.4.0 next week. If there were any simple bugfixes
necessary for compilation on all platforms that are unlikely to have any
side effects, they could go in. But there's a good few substantial-looking
changes that will have to stay out.

I thought a good plan would be for the version of all files in the
released version of 5.4.0 to be those that would be directly moved into
the 5.7 CVS by Bernhard. Is there any reason not to do this?

Paul