[GRASS5] cvs updates completed successfully.

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Sat Sep 18 20:24:00 EDT 2004

On 9/18/04 2:43 PM, "Glynn Clements" <glynn.clements at virgin.net> wrote:

> I'm referring to scripts/Makefile, not scripts/r.univar.sh/Makefile.

I was too. That's what's strange. I did look yesterday morning. In fact
Hamish updated this Makefile a few days ago to have r.univar.sh. So I am
baffled as to why it is now showing r.univar (with Hamish still listed as
updating it).

>> The reason for renaming it is that there is a binary module also named
>> r.univar. According to Markus, r.univar (binary) will eventually have all
>> the functionality (and more?) of r.univar.sh (script). However, it is still
>> under development so we are keeping the script for awhile.
>
> I was asking why you renamed the directory; I know why you renamed the
> script.

I renamed the directory because I thought it ought to match the script.

If it is better to do it another way, please do so.

Michael

C. Michael Barton, Professor
School of Human Diversity and Social Change
PO Box 872402
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402
USA