[GRASS5] 5.7 man page indexes

Hamish hamish_nospam at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 19 21:50:48 EDT 2004

Hi,

I'm wondering if the auto-generated man page index pages might be better
presented as a two column HTML table, with module name in the first and
short description in the second? It is a bit cluttered as is.

e.g.
http://grass.ibiblio.org/grass57/manuals/html57_user/vector.html

thanks,
Hamish

ps - in 5.7 if I do "man x.anything" I get:
r.in.ascii(1)                                                                 r.in.ascii(1)

UCB                               generated by PolyglotMan                    r.in.ascii(1)

and that's all. Does this happen with anyone else or is it just me?