i.tm.dehaze missing on porting list (was: Re: [GRASS5] [bug #3143] (grass) G3.REGION DOES NOT EXIST)

Maciek Sieczka werchowyna at epf.pl
Wed Apr 6 16:40:48 EDT 2005

Markus

BTW that you mention
http://grass.gdf-hannover.de/twiki/bin/view/GRASS/ModulePortingList I can
see there is no i.tm.dehaze mentioned while it is missing in the Grass
6.0/6.1. Is there a particular reason for this module is rejected?

Although I'm asking this, after I tried it in 5.4 I couldn't say it was
improving my TM scene. Rather the opposite - got darken and kindoff blury
instead. But according to "Readme" it seems to potentionaly provide a
valuable, interesting functionality. Thus could it be it is broken in 5.4 so
needs a fix and could be included into 6.1 then? Or maybe I didn't use it
properly so we may suppose that a better description would do?

Maciek