[GRASS5] nviz and volumes

Bob Covill bcovill at tekmap.ns.ca
Sun Apr 24 13:04:53 EDT 2005

Hi Helena, Jáchym,

I am away right now and cannot confirm this. But when I last tried the
Slovakia volume dataset, I had the same problem (i.e. no volumes displayed).
What I discovered wass that the 3D region (g.region) had to be set. Once the
3D region was set I was able to view the volume data.

I do not know if this is what is causing the problem.

Hope this helps.

--
Bob