[GRASS5] Re: [Qgis-user] QGIS - GRASS Tools: request for new modules

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Fri Apr 29 12:35:02 EDT 2005

Hi all.

Let's say it in practice (just for beginners like me):
1. download current qgis snapshot from cvs
(http://qgis.org/qgis_cvs.tar.bz2?download)
2. extract the /plugins/grass/ folder
3. look at the various modules/*.qgm files
4. choose a new module to add (starting from those you know best) and wite a
new  .qgm file (5 lines of text!) following Radim's instructions
5. prepare 1, 2 or 3 figs describing the action done
6. write the appropriate text (3 lines) in the
plugins/grass/config/default.qgc file.

Is it ok then to send the new modules to the list or to Radim for approval?
pc

At 18:00, venerdì 29 aprile 2005, Radim Blazek has probably written:

--
Paolo Cavallini
cavallini at faunalia.it   www.faunalia.it   www.faunalia.com