[GRASS5] New NVIZ layout

Helena hmitaso at unity.ncsu.edu
Tue Aug 2 21:59:26 EDT 2005

Bob,

I have updated nviz and tried your changes - it is all great - especiall
the hide pannels feature, tooltip and I am happy to see the surface being
drawn rather than wait untill it "sharpens" which was confusing for large surfaces.

I had few small problems - some may be just me not doing things right -
so others please test the changes too:

- when I hide the pannels and the canvas expands the surface is rendered
at the grid resolution (which is usually set low) - would it be possible to have
it re-render at polygon resolution (or am I missing some button to do that
when pannels are hidden?)

- I was unable to change the numbers in the set canvas size window

- the north arrow still does not work properly for me - maybe due to different
fornts the word North is written accross the arrow in a strange way and
the arrow changes its position in relation to the surface when I move the surface around.

everything else that I tried worked fine, thank you very much for the updates,

Helena